Digital Wallet Marketing Blog
Latest in Digital Marketing
What’s in this Blog?
- Digital wallet marketing
- Mobile wallet marketing
- iPhone or Android marketing techniques
- Resources for making the most out of your digital wallet marketing campaigns
- Podcast marketing with digital wallet marketing campaigns
- Marketing ideas for real estate agents and brokers
- Campaign ideas for VIP hosts, concierges, casino hosts, and nightclub promoters
- Suggestions and ideas for online marketers looking to capitalize on their traffic
Scroll for More!
There is a lot more talk today about iBeacon, Eddystone Beacons and the technology behind it.
The term proximity marketing is a strong force in the mobile sector because it integrates well into any marketing strategy.
Mobile lock screen notifications offer the opportunity to leverage previous attendees, which is a perfect way to increase attendance for your next event.
Now that Zillow has decided to compete with Offerpad and OpenDoor in the “cash for homes” game, will this create an even more difficult market for realtors and brokers?
Mobile lock screen notifications offer the opportunity to leverage previous attendees, which is a perfect way to increase attendance for your next event.read more
Concierge apps are a big thing these days. But what does that mean for the humans in the concierge or VIP hosting business? The inevitable march of technology is obviously not going to stop any time soon. With a the new crop of concierge apps will definitely put a...read more