Slideshare presentation is at the bottom of the page.
Real estate agent marketing tools are often complicated and expensive.
In the fast paced world we live in today, maintaining contact and engagement with prospective buyers and sellers is one of the key elements we find successful REALTORS®, real estate agents and brokers have a handle on, and they understand the importance of that communication.
Mobile is the chief ingredient for rapid and meaningful contact, nothing has more impact…
Click To Tweet
We recently published a Slideshare presentation as part of our new podcast series, Mobile Wallet Marketing Made Easy, and episode #3 – Real Estate Agent Marketing Tools – offers insight and real-world examples for agents and brokers who are trying to determine the most effective (and most cost-effective) method of adding a mobile element to their marketing efforts.
The most important factors in mobile wallet marketing for REALTORS® include:
- Location based notifications – sending notifications to potential buyers when they are in a specific location, such as an open house or while visiting a property without the agent
- Real time notifications – sending updates on offers to property, price reductions, important information about listings
- Ability to update or convert property listing passes as needed – convert out of inventory listing to a comparable property nearby or swap property listing for agent or agency information
- Direct install to smartphone via URL, social post, Adwords, email or SMS blast, or print ad – no more than 2 clicks to install property listing or agent business card into smartphone
- Ability for current customers to make referrals in 2 clicks – iPhone share via text, email or Airdrop
Real estate agents who can engage and communicate with a prospect in real time have better results.
And realtors who can communicate the RIGHT information at the RIGHT time have superior results. Mobile is here to stay. It’s not going to disappear into the night, it’s not going to take a backseat to desktop browsing, and its impact is growing by leaps and bounds. Google announced last week that mobile search has overtaken desktop search in ten countries, including the US and Japan.
Agents who do not adapt and make plans for this new medium will be left behind.
Click To Tweet
Mobile wallet marketing products are compatible with Apple Passbook, Apple Watch, iBeacons, geofencing and Google Wallet. iPhone users receive lock screen notifications by default, so messages are delivered even when normal apps would not have access to the lock screen. For more information, check out the podcast link above.